Support DBT-Linehan Board of Certification (DBT-LBC)
- DBT patients, their families, and funders deserve the assurance that the treatment they are receiving is truly the effective, evidence-based treatment.
- States and insurance companies seek a certification process that requires Dr. Linehan’s highly reputed evidence-based standards.
- Medical professionals and their patients have long benefited from certification practices; it is imperative that mental health practitioners begin the rigorous quality assurance process that certification will provide.
- We all have a stake in competently delivered, effective Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- DBT practitioners will benefit by participating in a system that demonstrates commitment to excellence as clinicians.
- Increasing the number of states and insurance companies providing higher rates of reimbursement to DBT certified practitioners, is a goal of the DBT-LBC.
How Can You Help?
The DBT-LBC designed a certification process approved by Dr. Marsha Linehan, the treatment developer, to ensure individuals get adherent DBT and launched its program for the certification of individual therapists in July 2014.
We need your participation, too. Your contribution supports programmatic needs that can’t be sustainably met by the volunteers.
Please Donate to the DBT-LBC.
You will receive a PayPal receipt once your payment is processed.
***If you need your donation to be tax deductible please read the following:
The DBT-LBC is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization however if you want your donation to be tax deductible, please contact us first to make those arrangements. http://www.dbt-lbc.org/index.php?page=101127